- Managing the team in HR outsourcing projects.
- Handling employee relations at client sites.
- Acting as the contact point for outsourced employees regarding welfare and other HR issues.
- Visiting clients’ other sites throughout the country once a month to maintain good employee relations and to promote good relationships with the clients.
- Responding to clients’ issues or remarks regarding outsourced employees at their sites.
- Monitoring and running payroll tasks for outsourced employees.
- Producing relevant documents for the team.
- Solving problems and giving suggestions to add value to clients.
- Performing other supporting tasks as requested
- Aged 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Having at least 7 years of experience in an HRM role from any business with at least 3 years of experience at the management level.
- Excellent skill in using Microsoft Excel (Pivot/V lookup)
- A person having a leadership skill, self-motivation and a service mind.
- Very good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"