- Implementing and proactively sustaining corporate quality and visual standards for, amongst others, company publications, marketing materials, reports, presentations and proposals.
- Preparing high quality company documentation, including the preparation of MS Word documents containing text, figures and graphic tables.
- Creating presentations in MS PowerPoint using pre-defined templates.
- Producing maps and flow diagrams using the Visio program and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Generating one-off documents, including brochures, flyers and internal documents.
- Ensuring best possible look of documents in line with corporate visual standards.
- Editing and updating pre-created graphics charts in Excel and PowerPoint, using company macros.
- Guiding, coaching and training staff in Asian offices in corporate visual standards, use of company templates and house style.
- Providing project support, including (but not limited to) maintaining project documents, tracking invoices and preparing project documents.
- Working Mon – Fri, 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Female age 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 2 years experience of working with MS Office
- Good command of English.
- Thai nationality only.