Our client is one of the world’s leading container shipping lines. Offering a worldwide network of 480 offices in 150 countries with a streamlined management structure in Geneva, our client has become a leading customer focused and cost effective global transportation solution provider for many shippers.They are now seeking candidates for the position of Documentation Manager.
- Overseeing, planning, managing and controlling overall Documentation Department to ensure a high quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Establishing, reviewing and ensuring that the Documentation Department complies with Principal and Local Authority’s requirements
- Ensuring customers, overseas agents and Principal’s expectations are met and handling their enquires
- Providing guidance to and mentoring employees on all documentation matters
- Ensuring customers receive excellent customer service and trouble free delivery of their consignments.
- Checking DTX submission and manifest for correctness and issuance on time
- Submitting COD report.
- Preparing monthly documentation management reports covering B/L, D/O and KPI statistics
- Maintaining key customer relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or appropriate professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in the shipping industry
- Have import and export shipping documentation, customer service experience or related forwarding and / or logistics experience in a similar capacity
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Organised and customer service oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders at the management level
- Multi-tasking ability
- Can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess initiative
- Ability to work independently