The ESH Manager will report directly to the Factory Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Developing and implementing a corporate EHS policy and procedures framework.
- Proposing, implementing and monitoring measures necessary to comply with EHS legislation, RM/LP manuals and other requirements.
- Coordinating with business units to ensure the consistency and completeness of EHS policy across the corporation.
- Assisting business units in developing comprehensive EHS policies and procedures.
- Assisting business units in developing new initiatives to improve EHS performance and maintain high standards.
- Conducting audits on the various business units to ensure compliance with the EHS policies and procedures.
- Identifying best practices and leading continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise EHS awareness and improve safe working practices.
- Coordinating incident fact finding and root cause analysis, and determining how such incidents might be prevented in the future.
- Organizing and implement training programs related to EHS aspects and ensuring EHS training for all employees is based on EHS legislation & other requirements.
- Providing technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to employees on safety initiatives and necessary changes.
- Ordering and maintaining facility safety inventory including supplies and equipment.
- Performing various other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of EHS in manufacturing.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken English.
- Computer literate and able to operate all MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, BS25999 requirements will be a plus.
- Good understanding of Thai EHS legal requirements.
- Presentation skills, training skills, proactive, and problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills, a logical thinker, systematic, teamwork and analytical skills and self-organized together with good decision making abilities.
Reference Code: EHS1171205
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.EHS Manager- Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790 by Click “Apply Now”