The EHS Manager will report directly to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Ensuring compliance to legal and corporate requirements/programs associated with
- Conducting assessment of EHS and establishing controls to mitigate the impact or reduce the risk.
- Being responsible for annual energy audits and planning for carbon footprint reduction.
- Being responsible for occupational health programs.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Degree in Environmental / Chemical / Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years working experience in a large manufacturing environment in the area of EHS.
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001 EMS, OHSAS 18001 and ROHS.
- Good English communication skills.
Our client offers a remuneration package plus a 5 day working a week and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: EHSM1000108
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. EHS Manager- Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to “ Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790