The Electrical & Instrument Maintenance Engineer will report to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Ensuring all machines run in the good working order, maintaining all plant machines to ensure availability to make product on time with the required quality. Maintaining plant preventive maintenance systems which apply to machines and equipment for getting the best performance, and being responsible for production line improvement and capacity expansion projects.
- Ensuring that all maintenance activities comply with EHSS policy, rules and regulations.
- Leading, improving and maintaining maintenance procedures, mechanical integrity and life critical safe work practices including processing safety management assessments and improvements.
- Leading annual energy management audits by the government and being the energy Coach/Consultant for the site team.
- Promoting a safety culture, behaviour and housekeeping for both local staff, contractors and service providers.
- Ensuring contractor safety compliance, monitoring and reporting on the project assignments.
- Supervising and providing technical support to E&I technicians.
- Preparing necessary and critical spare parts including tooling management of equipment and machines for both planned and unplanned shut downs.
- Planning and scheduling preventive maintenance and assigning shift electricians to complete tasks according to schedule, and, verify the results and time sheet closure.
- Working with service providers/external parties regarding specific preventive maintenance if required (and calibration).
- Conducting problem analysis by RCA strategy.
- Improving and developing equipment reliability to ensure good quality products and increased line efficiency.
- Supporting or leading plant engineering work including management of change and Capitalized Projects.
- Leading cost reduction initiatives: energy conservation and maintenance cost maximization.
- Managing budgets for various functions and assigned projects.
- Arranging and conducting necessary training for all maintenance teams.
- Coordinating with procurement and ensuring compliance with all related procurement processes.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years experiences in an Electrical & Instrument Maintenance field.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good cooperation skills & a team player.
- Experience in the SAP system.
- Knowledge of computer programs including MS-Office and PLC programs.
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Skills in electrical, instrument and mechanical functions.
- Extruder experience will be an advantage.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, meal allowance, a provident fund, fixed bonus, a variable bonus and transportation.