The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Development and execution of electrical projects.
- Electrical systems design.
- Construction phase inspection and equipment submittals verification.
- General electrical & maintenance activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- 5-10 years of Oil & Gas, Refinery or Petrochemical electrical project experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good command of English (verbal and written) is a must.
- Willing to / able to travel for up to 3 weeks away.
Reference Code: EE3332604
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Electrical Engineer - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790 or click “Apply Now”