Our client is a leader in gases, technologies and services for industrial and health businesses.
- Coordinate between internal and external stakeholders to achieve project objectives
- Create technical requirements and specifications and review drawings, designs and reports from contractors or consultants
- Assist managers in developing technical write-ups or presentation materials
- Carry out inspection and evaluation of contractors for safe and quality work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical fields
- Male, aged above 30 years old.
- At least 3 years of experience in mechanical design and commissioning relating to petrochemical or oil & gas facilities.
- Experience and familiarity with pumps and valves is a bonus
- Good technical writing skills and experience in taking minutes of meetings
- Good command of English (speaking and writing skills).
- Toeic 650 score up