This is a hands-on position for an Electrical Engineer/ Manager with an experience across industrial process electronic circuit and power distribution design for electro-mechanical applications, including servo control of fractional and multi-horsepower electro-mechanical systems.
This position is defined by a broad range of design activities which include the generation of new designs and the reuse and modification of existing designs for custom applications. The technical responsibilities can include assembly and subassembly definition, interconnectivity and communication architecture, power distribution, safety considerations, and reliability.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or 5 years equivalent experience with both low and high voltage environments.
- Experience within Electromagnetic and drive technology application.
- Must have a strong understanding of engineering practices and possess strong time management, written and oral communications skills.
- Must be able to provide support for multiple programs, proposal efforts, the program office, and customers.
- Project Management experience.
- Capable team leader