Our client is a well-known global group of energy and petrochemical companies. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
- Performing preventive maintenance and ensuring the machines in the bitumen plant are in good condition and ready-to-use condition.
- Ensuring all contract workers on site follow HSSE guidelines, procedures and approved safe work permit systems.
- Supporting bitumen plant activities to increase production capacity.
- Monitoring all machines and facilities to ensure they are safe to use.
- Repairing faulty machines quickly to reduce downtime.
- Performing continuous improvement and modification of existing machines to enhance efficiency, capacity, productivity and safety.
- Managing the stock of spare parts to ensure smooth plant operations.
- Installing new equipment properly and safely.
- Supervising engineering contractors to work correctly and safely by providing proper training and following company guidelines.
- Supporting all HSSE events and assignments in the bitumen plant.
- Providing on the job training to contractors on maintenance, technical and HSSE requirements.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience of Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of maintenance work and project management will be an advantage.
- HSSE mindset.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056