- Being responsible for preventive and breakdown maintenance for production machines by planning, directing and controlling all plant building and equipment maintenance, including all safety and environmental issues, thus to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Thailand manufacturing facility.
- Leading the Engineering teams to conduct preventive and breakdown maintenance work on all production machinery and plant equipment including utility systems, and ensuring plant safety throughout the facility to guarantee the day to day operations of the plant are running smoothly and can fulfill customer requirements.
- Managing and being responsible for process improvement and machine upgrading to increase plant efficiency and productivity, including controlling spare parts inventory and plant equipment.
- Planning and implementing training to develop the engineering staff to conform to the organizations’ strategies as well as motivating, coaching and empowering them to reach the organizations’ objectives.
- Supporting other departments in terms of engineering knowledge, and training the concerned people as requested.
- Planning and managing the capital budget to support business strategies for both the short term and long term.
- Supporting the Quality and Production departments to ensure that they are following GMP and HACCP requirements.
- Working closely with production, quality and planning in relation to quality control, preventive maintenance and productivity.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- At least 7 years working experience from a maintenance field from food manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Management skill requirements: leadership, supervisory, decision making, coaching, problem-solving, planning, and communication.
- Knowledge of facilities, utilities and all equipment in order to improve the performance and reliability of the plant operations.
- Strong leadership, presentation, networking, communication, negotiation, analytical, and managerial skills.
- Able to work 2 Saturdays per month.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a variable bonus, provident fund and a good career path.