This position will take responsibilityfor the following key functions:
Preventive & Corrective Maintenance
- Planning and supervising all activities related to preventive and corrective maintenance, and, controlling and coaching subordinates.
- Setting up schedules for preventive maintenance.
- Controlling the efficiency of corrective maintenance.
- Implementing maintenance evaluations so as to ensure the optimal practice of preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Analysing and defining machine specifications to ensure that all machines appropriately fulfil the Company requirements.
- Monitoring expenses of machines and installation activities to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Planning and controlling machine installations as well as coordinating with relevant departments to enlist cooperation.
- Regularly monitoring actual performance against targets and implementing corrective actions where necessary.
- Managing and optimizing spare part expenses.
- Maximizing efficiencies and cost savings through the spare part purchasing, management and control systems.
- Initiating new saving ideas in areas of accountability for the Company's benefit.
- Working closely and providing technical support to QA, Production and other relevant departments to ensure full compliance to food safety regulations, product quality specifications, employee safety at all governing rules and regulations.
- Ensuring all specific equipment and machines are ready, in place and are efficient to support all working processes to ensure the achievement of the Company business requirements.
- Ensuring appropriate technical contingency plans are developed and implemented.
- Actively seeking opportunities to improve all aspects of concerned employee's technical knowledge.
- Ensuring governmental compliance to all associated legislation.
- Ensuring that all plant operation processes and systems are in compliance with the related governmental laws and requirements.
- Ensuring all related contracts are in compliance with company requirements, standards and laws.
- Providing advice, and leading related people when any new laws in the area of accountability are issued.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Production, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or any related field.
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience in an engineering function with at least 3 years of experience in people management.
- Al least 5 - 7 years of experience in frozen food or food manufacturing
- Good command of the English language.
- Good leadership and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a cross functional environment with a positive attitude and minimal supervision.
Our client offers a basic salary, meal allowance, a transportation allowance, insurance and bonus.