Our client offers real estate development services and proposes new ideas concerning quality management and construction management of condominiums. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Engineering Coordinator.
- Participating in construction meetings, construction site visits and other meetings related to construction, and reporting content to the supervisor in English (or Japanese).
- Translating documents, architectural plans and websites which are written in Thai into English (or Japanese).
- Participating in staff meetings and interpreting conversations among attendees.
- Finding out the improvement possibilities in Projects, comparing with the Japanese way of quality management, construction management and construction procedure.
- Proposing new ideas to the company and liaising with supervisors.
- Performing administrative work, including arranging meetings, answering phones, sending items or e-mails and supporting staff communications in Thai.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (a relevant major preferred).
- Native-level verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English (or Japanese).
- Excellent knowledge of technical words to be translated from Thai to English (or Japanese) and English (or Japanese) to Thai.
- Having expertise and know-how regarding construction in Thailand and Japan.
- More than a few years of working experience in a Japanese general contractor.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, CAD, etc.).
- Knowledge of the real estate industry in the area of Condominiums, Construction and Design.
- Must be able to work under pressure and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, strong organizational and research skills.
- Must be able to travel domestically and abroad for site visits and meetings if necessary.