Our client is a leading electronic manufacturer whose products include processed electronic devices.
- Directing and leading engineering and technology issues as they apply to sub-contract manufacturing activities.
- Being in charge of overall department administration ofProcess Engineering,Industrial Engineering,Maintenance, and Test Engineering.
- Developing a staff of engineers and technicians to meet ongoing requirements in the areas of PCB assembly (both through hole and surface mount), complete product assembly, chip-on-board assembly, and various sub-assemblies.
- Interacting with other R&D team leaders to share best practices and collaborate on activities.
- Helping establish training programs for the development of technical staff to meet the ongoing challenges and growth.
- Partnering with category R&D groups to handover product responsibility post-launch within a defined handover process.
- Continuously improving departmental systems and procedures in order to support the company growth and to exceed the expectations of the customers.
- Working with supply technicians to solve production issues and quality management and QA to solve quality issues.
- Preparing all manpower and equipment forecasts in conformity with the increasing business activities.
- Establishing and tracking expenditures per budget and implementing a cost savings program.
- Leading the development of new manufacturing capabilities to maintain leading Manufacturing Technologies.
- Developing engineering design capabilities to support customers’ requirements.
- Helping lead the company's effort for total quality.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electronics; Electrical, Mechanical, or Telecommunication Engineering; or a related field.
- More than 8 years of work experience in an Engineering function.
- Proven experience in multi-functional / multinational project management.
- Good teamwork and project management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong leadership/team-building skills.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Good command of English