Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier to the automotive industry.
The Project Manager will be reporting to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by the successful launching of our clients’ new products into the automotive industry. This will be achieved by coordinating and managing the project and Project team to understand and meet the customer expectations and aim to provide continuous improvement of the project activities. The Manager will be expected to lead efforts internally and externally to support successful project launches, including the following key initiatives:
- New process and new equipment feasibility studies, working with Maintenance dept to qualify new equipment from a manufacturing capability perspective.
- Reviewing all the documentation related to maintenance procedures and work instructions and making updates when necessary.
- Training technicians and making sure they follow the guidance and work instructions.
- Facility management; supervising the plant to ensure constant utility supply (water, electricity, natural gas, etc.) and making sure all projects are finished within associated schedules.
- Ensuring team performance is maximized by focusing, motivating and developing team members.
- Continuous improvement – ensuring the continuous improvement of processes and procedures and the implementation in all areas of the business.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years engineering management experience, leather cutting experience will be preferable.
- Being familiar with automotive industry quality and supplier validation systems – PPAP and APQP.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, problem solving and negotiation skills, team-oriented and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of the English language.
Reference Code: EGM1230801
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Engineering Manager - Jobsdb,by click “Apply Now”