The Engineering Manager will be responsible for the following key functions:
- The staff management of the Production Engineering Team.
- Manage the implementation of safe working practices and the maintenance of these safe working practices.
- Technical input and support for the design and development of new model components including plant, fixtures and tooling.
- Coordinate the various new component introduction activities among overseas cross-functional team.
- Create, maintain and ensure adherence to new model component timing plans.
- Manage Production Engineering concerns to ensure the quality standard met.
- Ensure that subordinates follow company’s rule and ethics.
- Manage the Engineering Department’s budget and expenditure.
- Complies with applicable SHE legal and other requirements.
- Assess training needs and supports employee in their area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineer or other related fields.
- Proven experiences in employee management.
- Good interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Ability to multitask technical skills, as well as reading of engineering drawings and process programming.
- Good command of English Communication (written and spoken).