This position reports to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for the management of Preventive Maintenance programs (SAP-PM Module), the work order system, spare part management and supplier PM/maintenance requirements, as well as conducting analysis and predictive maintenance of machinery in the plant.
- Creating PM schedules/plans in the SAP system.
- Managing work orders required to meet customer requirements.
- Spare part management and ordering using min-max controls.
- Coordinating with the Production Planner in relation to the maintenance plan.
- Reporting on the performance of machines.
- Conducting root cause analysis of machine breakdowns.
- Providing MTTR and MTBF for shop floor maintenance.
- Communicating relevant issues to other departments, regulatory authorities and the public.
- Monitoring and reporting engineering expenses, including R&M and CAPEX.
- Coordinating with suppliers to perform PM / maintenance as per related schedules.
- Managing master engineering data and records controlled by the Engineering department and other departments as applicable.
- Being a Master Engineering Centre and providing requested information to the Auditor.
- Developing the PM Process and continually improving productivity, safety, food safety, and sustainability.
- Performing various other tasks/duties in support of the goals and objectives of the business.
- Following QFS procedures and monitoring processes to ensure the production of products without quality or food safety issues.
- Following safety procedures and monitoring processes to ensure that machines and equipment can operate without safety issues.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering and another related field.
- Excellent understanding of the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent understanding of Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, Spare Part Management and People Planning.
- Computer skills - SAP – PM module and other different engineering technologies.
- Excellent understanding of engineering tools such as MTTR, MTBF, PDCA and Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Excellent understanding of bottling lines in terms of machine operations & maintenance.
- Excellent leadership, motivation and communication skills.
- Ability to conform to a rigorous, time consuming schedule while still bringing creativity and innovation to the planned maintenance.
- Computer skills in MS-Office, AutoCAD and MS-Project, etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Our client offers a basic salary, group health insurance, a provident fund and other benefits.