The successful candidate will report to the Human Resources Director and handle key responsibilities, as follows:
- Being responsible for employee relations sections/overall works of the sites to ensure the sites as well as its workforces are healthy.
- Developing, updating and monitoring all company policies, rules, regulations and announcements to comply with local labour laws, other applicable laws, corporate policies and international manufacturing practices, and, ensuring that these have been clearly communicated and understood.
- Ensuring employee relations and related general affairs are well maintained and executed in the right direction.
- Representing the company whenever dealing with external parties especially Government Officers, the Industrial Park Authority and others parties as required.
- Representing the sites in terms of the non-violation of regulations or laws.
- Providing counselling to the leadership team to ensure the employee interaction is correctly managed. Partnering with senior management/leadership teams to work with employee committees and / or welfare committees in relation to routine communications and in occasional negotiations.
- Working in close coordination with line managers to resolve and to prevent people management challenges/issues, and, to ensure full compliance of company policies as well as rules & regulations. Conducting internal investigations of employee misconducts including interviewing, gathering evidence, consulting legal advisors, making recommendations, and documenting the findings.
- Initiating training and workshops, and, being a Trainer as needed to line managers to ensure employment relations subjects, company policies, rules & regulations, and others are well communicated and understood.
- Being responsible for all related human resources audits of the site; internal audits, customer audits, external audits, to ensure that the sites are in full compliance with all related requirements.
- Performing various other tasks as assigned by the Manager and/or authorized person.
- Bachelor degree in Law, Employment Relations, or any other related discipline. Master degree will definitely be an advantage.
- At least 10 years working experience in the same or similar role and in large manufacturing working environment in the electronics industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- High responsibility, reliable, and accountable.
- Excellent team player, a positive-thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Our client offers a benefits package including a housing allowance, medical insurance, an annual bonus, a provident fund, a five day working week and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.