Our client is an international Insurance company, who are currently seeking an experienced ETL Consultant at Assistant Manager level for their head office location in Bangkok.
This technical position will be to assist in key Data Migration Projects for the client using tools including Tableau and Qlikview and will have an understanding of Data Mapping, Data Mining and Migration from legacy systems into new database systems for the firm.
The successful applicant will be familiar with SQL, DB2 and PostScript with a good understanding of either Insurance or Banking database systems, data manipulation and data mapping.
The position is a technical position with some team management duties included. Excellent technical experience within SQL programming will be required for the position as will a good understanding of various Database methodologies including data extraction and cleansing and also the ability use ETL tools assist in data migration aspects.
Key stakeholders will be senior management and data analytics teams within the organization.
This role also involves;
- Being an active member of the Data team.
- Extracting data from legacy systems for business stakeholders and using ETL tools to assist in this purpose.
- Asking the “right” questions then using data, analytical and coding skills to figure out the answer.
- Presenting findings in a way that impact business.
- Repeating these activities non-sequentially.
- Communicating in both Thai (60%) and English (40%).
- Growing to the next level.
This is a thought provoking, problem solving and technical position which would suit someone with a background in data Migration and ETL processes, especially from a background within the FSI and Insurance industries.
The company is a large, multinational, market leading Insurance firm seeking a permanent employee for a dynamic and exciting technical key role. PRTR look forward to discussing this company in detail with relevant applicants.