Our client is one of the advertising and media industry’s fastest growing companies with a history of over 40 years but having the business drive of a start-up. They are a business built on the collective expertise and experience of their professionals. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Event Manager.
- Working as a key driver and key facilitator of event marketing of assigned business units.
- Handling execution of event marketing initiatives and coordinating with related parties.
- Ensuring launched events reach maximize brand and campaign potential according to business direction for optimum return on investment.
- Being responsible for on-site event activations management, providing outstanding support to participants in events.
- Taking care of detailed budget and contract management for all event activities.
- Gathering results and evaluating by using proper measurement and reporting to relevant parties for future portfolio and brand development.
- Securing event business with clients.
- Getting event jobs from clients in electronics industry and other industries.
- Managing work flow among and managing the given timeline to deliver as planned from start to finish.
- Dealing with vendors on specifications and pricing.
- Male or female
- 30+ years old
- Good English communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. An MBA is a plus but not necessary
- Excellent presentation skills and great personality with excellent communication skills.
- Assertive, results-driven with a Can-Do attitude
- Experience of at least 10 years in an event organization with some experience in a well-known event agency
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW