Our client is a leading international industrial company. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Executive Assistant.
- Handling and maintaining the appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings
- Assisting with various tasks including making telephone calls and sending email correspondence
- Screening incoming phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Arranging travel and accommodation for local and international business trips
- Providing general administrative support to the Expat GM including data input, preparing letters and organising files
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Dealing with confidential information and matters
- Carrying out various other duties including ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Female with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 years of experience working in the position of Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Secretary reporting to a foreign national.
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Possess a service mind and initiative
- Ability to coordinate numerous tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Thai nationality.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"