Our client provides specialist management and consultancy services to golf courses and country clubs in Thailand. They now require a suitably qualified person for the position of Executive Assistant.
- Providing general secretarial and administrative support to the team.
- Attending management meetings.
- Taking the minutes of meetings.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and other materials for meetings and conferences.
- Overseeing travel arrangements, flights and hotel bookings, as well as meeting arrangements for the MD and management team.
- Assisting board members, customers and company guests with their hotel bookings and other matters related to their visits.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, handling them appropriately.
- Handling Email correspondence as required for specific tasks.
- Carrying out specific projects and research as assigned.
- Coordinating with other executives and staff to ensure an efficient work flow.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Thai.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Secretary in an international company.
- A background in the Hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Good organisation, planning, prioritisation and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to work and make decisions independently.
- Optimistic with a can-do attitude.
- Female, Thai nationality.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056