Our client is a well-known and publicly listed food manufacturer and trader. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Executive Chef.
- Planning and directing food preparation and culinary activities
- Modifying recipes or creating new ones that meet quality standards.
- Estimating food requirements and food costs
- Supervising kitchen staff activities
- Arranging for equipment purchases and repairs
- Being responsible for all food brands production; develop recipes and food purchase specifications.
- Preparing and monitoring food budget for the department.
- Maintaining the highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
- Rectifying arising problems or complaints
- Thai nationality, aged 32-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Culinary Arts or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience as an Executive Chef in a restaurant or food manufacturing business is a must (not in the hotel field).
- At least 5 years of experience involving Thai food is a must.
- Leadership qualities; able to inspire and motivate.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.