PRTR was established in 1990 and is recognized as one of Thailand’s most successful independent recruitment, human resource outsourcing, payroll outsourcing, staff outsourcing, sales force outsourcing and business process outsourcing companies. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR and Business Process Outsourcing services. We currently have 6 offices in Bangkok and 1 office in the Eastern Seaboard with a total of 300 staff based in these offices and a further 29 staff supporting our client partners at their locations.
(MANUFACTURING) COMPETITIVE SALARY AND COMMISSION NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
The Executive Recruitment Consultant will report directly to the expatriate Executive Recruitment Manager and play an integral role in developing and building relationships with key manufacturing customers and senior level Thai candidates.
- The Executive Recruitment consultant will be responsible for searching for candidates, understanding each customers’ requirements and then ensuring, by the search and selection of staff, that the right candidate is shortlisted through face-to-face interviews
- Manage and control recruitment systems and processes to ensure efficient provision of employment within the appropriate timeframe.
- Conduct interviews, tests and other related activities.
- Identify, directly approach or initiate contact with qualified candidates for specific job openings in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Ensure all documentation is processed in adherence with Thai labour law.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any related field.
- Experience in managing complicated multi-role administration is an advantage.
- Dynamic and mature with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ideally from a Sales or Customer management background
- Has the ability to prioritize and show commercial understanding.
- Take ownership of recruitment assignments once fully briefed by the Expatriate Recruitment Manager.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good command of written and verbal skills in English.
- An outgoing personality and cheerful character.
We offer a good remuneration package, five day working week and the ability to earn good commission
Reference Code: ERC1340408
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Executive Recruitment Consultant - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790