Our client is a group of companies operating an integrated business of sugar manufacturing and distribution. Due to their current expansion they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Executive Secretary.
- Arranging and organizing meetings (shareholders’ and Board of Directors meetings)
- Preparing corporate documents of company secretarial work.
- Handling regulatory compliance and company secretarial work and general commercial matters.
- Organizing and preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Female, aged 24–30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Company Secretary or Corporate Secretary within a Public Company Limited.
- Good command of both Thai and English in terms of reading, listening and writing.
- Able to speak Japanese will be an advantage.