The Executive Secretary will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Organising meetings, sending meeting invitation, taking minutes of meetings, and following up the progress of the meetings.
- Arranging travel and various other requirements for the Managing Director (e.g. air-ticket, hotel, transportation, roaming service, meeting invitation, visa application).
- Managing the travel and expense claims of the Managing Director.
- Managing and reminding the Managing Director of his working schedules.
- Translating and filing documents for the Managing Director.
- Checking the completeness and accuracy of the documents submitted to the Managing Director (e.g. cheques, service contracts, power of attorney, etc.).
- Assisting with, and preparing documents required by department managers, clients and partners as approved by the Managing Director.
- Supervising the work of the Office Administrator, Driver and Maid.
- Fleet management/company vehicle control, including annual tax payments, car fixing and insurance renewing, etc.
- Coordinating travel schedules and accommodation for intercompany personnel and company guests (e.g. receiving meeting agendas to communicate with internal parties, booking hotels and transportation, providing food and beverages, preparing safety inductions and PPE with the HSE Department Officer).
- Conducting internal communications to employees via different channels e.g. e-mail, Line and board posting.
- Coordinating with hotels, restaurants, suppliers or any third parties regarding the company’s business as required.
- Assisting with various company activities.
- Managing the company’s public areas (e.g. reception, eating area, toilet, coffee room, parking lots, refrigerators, shrine and spirit house, guard dog areas, etc.).
- Updating and communicating the weekly visitor list to the Managing Director and all department managers.
- Managing of admin petty cash.
- Controlling stationary.
- Cooperating between various departments/parties/companies as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a secretarial or administration role, preferably for an international company, reporting to a foreign national.
- Good human relations, a positive attitude and strong communication and problem solving skills.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in the English language, proficient in the use of MS Office and be service minded and mature, with a pleasant personality and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and good management skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a five day working week, medical insurance, overseas company trips and an exciting opportunity to join a large international company.