- Providing secretarial assistance to the President and Managing Director.
- Being responsible for all company meeting agendas.
- Organizing and preparing agendas, including taking minutes of board meetings.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors, etc.
- Assisting the President and Managing Director in overseeing and coordinating with internal business units on any secretarial matters including dealing with external organisations.
- Handling confidential documents, ensuring they remain secure.
- Preparing presentations or reports as assigned.
- Ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried in a timely and efficient manner.
- Female, aged 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Journalism or related fields.
- At least 5 years of direct working experience in executive secretarial functions.
- Good command of English and computer proficient.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Finance knowledge is preferable.
- Mature, reliable, versatile, well-organized, fast learner, active with very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong management ability and able to perform well under pressure.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW