Our client’s company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of toy products. The company has been established since 2006 and has continued expanding into export markets. Our client is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Executive Secretary.
Location: Rama 2, Bangkok
- Perform a variety of secretarial, administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive in nature.
- Handle translation and interpretation work.
- Ensure effective coordination among internal and external parties.
- Handle special projects as assigned by the top management.
- Report directly to the Country Director.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 27-32 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any related fields.
- Excellent command of business Japanese (JLPT N2 or above). Fluency in English would be an advantage.
- Working experience as a secretary or personal assistant position in a multicultural/Japanese working environment is also a plus.
- Confident and professional in terms of appearance and attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Being independent and a team player.
- Proactive and flexible to change and able to travel.
Our client offers a salary package with benefits such as annual bonus, language allowance, insurance and holiday. Working hours are from 8:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056