Our client is a fully integrated duck-meat producer and is listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. Operating to the highest international standards, the company produces high quality products for domestic and overseas markets, covering Asia and Europe.
- Supporting the Sales Team, especially with document preparation, such as quotations, invoices and sales contracts.
- Working closely with sales team, production team and logistics team to ensure order was placed, processed and shipped.
- Monitoring shipments for export; booking schedules, liaising with the warehouse to prepare product and planning schedules for loading.
- Coordinating with production for Export samples.
- Providing original expenses to the Accounts Department.
- Preparing month end closing, running monthly reports.
- Process open new contract for new customers.
- Age 30-35 years old, female or male, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Management, International Business or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ of experience in export administration, shipping or a related discipline.
- Previous experience of food manufacturing is an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
- Active, positive and energetic personality.
- Service minded with very good interpersonal skills.
Our client offers a benefits package, including variable annual bonus, group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental), vacation (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours of Mon-Fri, 8:00-17:00.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056