Our client is one of the largest rice exporters from Thailand, exporting around half a million tons of rice directly to various countries around the world. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Export Documentation Officer.
- Ensuring that the export process runs smoothly that includes verifying document drafts, interaction with government agencies on permits and clearances, interfacing with container and bulk vessel agents on schedules, BLs, etc.
- Making sure contracts are vetted and in place, LC drafts are vetted and issued to suppliers, etc.
- Communicating regularly with both internal and external stakeholders on status updates and issues.
- Male or female, aged 26-37 years old.
- Experience of at least 3 years involving exports by ship (not air).
- Good communication ability in English.
- Possess shipping document knowledge (ERP is preferable).