Our client is a canned food manufacturer and food service provider in Thailand. The company has been supporting customers with a wide range of high quality products for over 50 years. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Export Sales Executive.
- Initiating sales strategies to increase sales volume in the Asia and CLMV markets.
- Initiating key account management and sales strategies to maintain and increase sales volume in international markets.
- Expanding the potential customer base and exploring new and emerging overseas market opportunities.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with major clients and merchandisers.
- Monitoring client orders and product specifications and overseeing team cooperation with internal departments and external parties, including production, R&D, logistics, external suppliers and others.
- Ensuring client orders and product specifications are correct and delivered on time.
- Working closely with international merchandising teams.
- Developing export marketing plans and strategies.
- Overseeing and dealing with customer complaints and finding ways to resolve their problems.
- Managing, responding to and supporting customer requirements to ensure products and services meet their expectations.
- Participating in domestic and overseas exhibitions.
- Male or female, age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Marketing, International Business Management or Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in export sales (preferably in food exports).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to develop business in overseas markets.
- Prior exposure to international markets is essential.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen and initiative.
- Highly independent, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Must enjoy traveling and working with people from different cultures.