Our client is a canned food manufacturer and food service provider in Thailand. The company has been supporting customers with a wide range of high quality products for over 50 years. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Export Sales Manager.
Location: Prapradaeng, Samutprakarn
- Initiating sales strategies to increase sales volume in the Asia & CLMV markets.
- Initiating key account management and sales strategies to maintain and increase sales volume in the international markets.
- Expanding the potential customer base and new overseas business opportunities.
- Being responsible for sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with major clients and merchandisers.
- Monitoring client orders and product specifications and overseeing team cooperation with internal departments and external parties, including production, R&D, logistics, external suppliers and others.
- Ensuring that the client orders and product specifications are correct and delivered on time.
- Working closely with international merchandising teams effectively.
- Developing export marketing plans and strategies and exploring new and emerging overseas market opportunities.
- Overseeing and dealing with customer complaints and finding ways to resolve their problems.
- Establishing long-term relationships with major clients and merchandisers.
- Managing, responding to and supporting customers’ requirements in order to ensure that products and services meet their highest satisfaction.
- Participating in domestic & overseas exhibitions.
- Male or female, aged above 32 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Marketing or International Business Management or Economics.
- Minimum of 7 years’ working experience in export sales management (preferably in food exports).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good skills regarding market analysis and business development in overseas markets and have exposure to international markets is essential.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good level of initiative, strategic thinking ability and proactive with business sense.
- Highly independent, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Enjoy traveling and working with people from different cultures.