Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Export Sales Manager for Chinese markets.
- Initiating sales strategies to increase the sales volume of markets inChina.
- Expanding the potential customer base and new overseas business opportunities.
- Being responsible for meeting sales targets.
- Establishing long term relationships with major clients and merchandisers.
- Managing, responding to, and supporting customer requirements to ensure that products and services meet with their highest satisfaction.
- Handling business trips to China and other countries in responsible area.
- Participating in overseas and domestic exhibitions.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality, age not over 40 years old.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Marketing, International Business Management or Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in export sales management (preferably in Chinese markets).
- Good skills regarding market analysis and business development in overseas markets, able to develop export marketing plans and strategies and explore new and emerging overseas market opportunities.
- Exposure to the international market is essential.
- Good negotiation skills with export customers and able to work closely with international merchandising teams effectively.
- Good level of initiative, strategic thinking and proactive.
- Highly independent, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Enjoy traveling and working with people from different cultures.