Our client is a well-known, listed food manufacturer and trader. The Company requires a well-organized, highly motivated, fast-learning person to work in the position of Export Sales Manager.
- Handling new business expansion and client relationship development (overseas accounts).
- Consistently identifying and generating new business opportunities.
- Planning and developing sales / marketing strategies to expand the business in Asia (Japan) and Europe.
- Implementing sales / marketing strategies and activities such as promotions via channels, distributors and retailers to achieve targets.
- Managing promotional activities and controlling the related budget.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with customers that maximize company benefits.
- Training and supervising export sales staff to achieve their target.
- Travelling overseas according to the company’s business plan schedule.
- Thai nationality, aged 32-47 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in food manufacturing in export or international sales.
- Experience in Japan and European zone are must.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- An excellent team player.
- Good English communication skills.
- Able to work at Pathumthani province.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"