Our client is a well-known group of premium Chinese restaurants who have been operating since 1957. They now require a suitable candidate for the position ofF&B Manager.
- Being responsible for all aspects of business under the company’s group; 5 branches of premium Chinese restaurants.
- Controlling costs of all food and beverage outlets by assisting management, as requested, in purchasing and in maintaining effective profit and loss controls.
- Ensuring quality of deliveries of fresh food and groceries.
- Implementing new ideas and menu specifications for each season.
- Working with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and service and making sure the business complies with health and food safety regulations.
- Managing food and beverage service aspects of all branches.
- Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Monitoring inventories of food & beverage and inventory turnover.
- Ensuring a pleasant dining experience in all outlets by collaborating with the chef and food stylist in the creation of menus and menu pricing as requested.
- Designing exceptional menus, purchasing goods and continuously making necessary improvements.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Hotel and Catering or related field required.
- Knowledgeable on restaurant, F&B industry and related operations.
- A thorough understanding of F&B basic operational drivers and framework.
- Strong financial knowledge and proven ability to manage P&L.
- At least 10 years of experience in restaurant or F&B operations with 5 years plus at the managerial level.
- Strategic thinker who is able to analyze data to improve performance.
- Ability to manage a large team of employees.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Pleasant personality, active person with excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- Customer focused with a service mind.
- Open-minded, flexible with a can–do attitude.
- Strong motivation to make things happen fast.
- Decisive decision-making ability.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems effectively.
- Good command of English.