- Maintaining all aspects of building and site utility system operations and maintenance, including HV & LV electrical systems, the HVAC system, CDA system, fire protection system and cool water system, etc.
- Controlling the expansion and optimization of existing production facilities.
- Designing and programming of new production facilities.
- Coordinating circuit planning using CAD systems.
- Managing the commissioning of the systems.
- Providing support regarding the plant power supply.
- Providing support to the service personnel in the event of disruption.
- Performing various other special tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineer or another related field.
- 5 years in facility operation and maintenance:
- Cooling towers.
- Waste water treatment.
- Air compressors.
- Transformer, MDB, DB.
- Machine and equipment installation.
- Experience in electro technical project management, planning, project planning, programming, commissioning, realization and the implementation of electro technical tasks (new buildings, conversions, modifications, etc.).
- Skilled in Office, AutoCAD and Project.
- Outgoing, organized, structured, presentable and a professional mindset.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed and variable bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, a five day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.