Salary: Negotiable Company Background:
Our client is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients. They have over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 32,000 employees operating in 83 offices across the region.
- Providing cover for the facility manager when the facility manager is away.
- Creating the asset register of all equipment on the site.
- Planning and managing the budgets for Engineering and Operational contracts.
- Supporting the facility manager in preparing planned preventive maintenance schedules.
- Supporting the facility manager in preparing commercial terms and conditions as applicable to plant and equipment service providers.
- Monitoring and evaluating M&E vendors on service and statutory compliance.
- Preparing job descriptions of all technical staff and supporting them in their day to day functions.
- Supporting the facility manager in developing standard operating procedure manuals.
- Providing specialist advice to the technical team as and when required.
- Carrying out Technical Audits for all installations at periodic intervals.
- Reviewing stock levels of spares on site.
- Analysing call outs to understand trends and undertake strategic initiatives to minimize them.
- Supporting the facility manager in preparing the contingency plan to deal with emergencies.
- Advising the facility manger in preparing future maintenance budgets.
- Identifying and implementing energy conversation initiatives.
- Supporting the facility manager in preparing management reports.
- Reviewing trends to identify areas of service improvement.
- Conducting performance assessments of technical vendors.
- Supporting the facility manger in identifying training needs of the technical team.
- Preparing critical spares lists for all installations as per manufacturer recommendations and planning inventory for in-house maintenance.
- Implementing and overseeing pre-emptive maintenance programs to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment.
- Reviewing the maintenance and service practices of M&E contracts to deliver quality work practices in line with manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensuring contractors follow the house rules at all times and that projects are handled with minimum inconvenience to the client.
- Male only.
- Thai nationality.
- Graduate engineer in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- 5 – 10 years experience in facilities management.
- Tertiary qualifications in building management and/or business is desirable.
- Proven ability to handle electrical & mechanical functions effectively.
- Proven ability to initiate and follow through with energy saving measures.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056