Our client is a manufacturer of fishing reel & fishing rod. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Factory Manager.
- Managing the overall operations of the plant and ensuring the complete execution of production schedules and plans.
- Establishing plant performance measurements.
- Monitoring overall plant performance.
- Ensuring that quality and environmental management system requirements are established, implemented and maintained.
- Controlling budgets and exercising control over capital and operating expenditure.
- Handling factory and production processes to ensure that optimum process conditions are maintained under ISO procedures.
- Managing factory staff and monitoring their performance.
- Overseeing production planning and budgeting.
- Monitoring production output against deadlines and ensuring the availability of products according to set requirements.
- Setting safety policies and environmental management in the factory and ensuring compliance.
- Analyzing problems and implementing corrective and preventative actions.
- Male, aged 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Have experience in the position of Factory Manager of at least 5 years.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and possess a service-mind
- Good command of English.