The Factory Manager will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing of day to day activities in a high performing production area.
- Improving and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers.
- Managing the development of the production processes, implementing Lean manufacturing processes, planning & monitoring production levels and volume targets, whilst acting as a Leader in all technical requirements of the production area.
- Planning and prioritizing labour to meet delivery schedules and quality standards whilst providing technical support and being the resource person within the production area and for other departments.
- Creating and executing company strategies in terms of both short and long term plans.
- Ensuring a safe working environment, reviewing and selecting special tooling and equipment and becoming involved in the sourcing of materials needed for client orders.
- Supporting all customers’ business enquiries by providing excellent quality & competitive products through the system (ISO 9001).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in manufacturing with at least 5 years at management level.
- A background from the food manufacturing industry/company is preferred.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- A track record of team development and engagement.
- A technical background from a chemical or consumer process related sector is highly desirable.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a challenging job, and a good career path.