- Meet and exceed all sales KPI’s as directed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Use a strategic sales planner to optimize time and territory management.
- Secure new customers who have not previously used our service.
- Upsell additional services to the existing client base to increase volume and sales revenue.
- Continually prospect and qualify new customers.
- Generate sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development.
- Incorporate the daily use of the Global CRM platform to document sales activity and relevant customer business details.
- Support ad-hoc sales development campaigns to drive increased sales.
- Collaborate with all sales channels and resources including Trade Lane Sales, Product leaders, and all others needed to shorten the selling cycle and close business.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience within a supply chain /logistics or similar industry. Freight forwarding experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using a CRM system as well as MS Office Products.