- Provide and promote onsite preventative maintenance program and repair instruments in SEA including Thailand and other areas as required.
- Provide technical advice on product functions, both onsite and by telephone.
- Undertake new product installations and onsite operator training in SEA for distributors and sales representatives.
- Liaise with regional or global service specialists in case of maintenance difficulty.
- Check and record maintenance and repair requirements and complete reports or paperwork in a timely manner.
- Provide a link between customers and sales and marketing teams.
- Manage stock of materials, spare parts and equipment.
- Perform other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Service Engineer, preferably in the medical or scientific industries.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a good problem-solver
- Very good English communication skills
- Able to travel within SEA