Our client is a world leader in food manufacturing process technologies and food manufacturing industries. They are looking for candidates who have experience in the food manufacturing business to help them achieve their goals.
- Being responsible for incoming machinery installation projects, on-going service maintenance, warranty services and troubleshooting.
- Providing technical support for all JBT machinery within the area of responsibility.
- Exercising customer relationship management for those customers with JBT machinery.
- Handling and resolving any queries or concerns about spare parts, service and other aftermarket products.
- Working with Aftermarket team to implement aftermarket activities, including services, promotion and CRM.
- Providing timely and accurate service and visit reports, as required
- Reporting all machinery sales opportunities to the Sales Manager.
- Coordinating with the customers and recommending proper spare parts provisions.
- Having a good technical/business understanding of the complete product range of JBT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering.
- More than 5 years’ experience in machine servicing, ideally in food processing plants.
- PLC & Servomotor knowledge is a plus.
- Able to travel and work flexible hours, including 2 weekends a month.
- Self-starter, independent worker and also able to work as part of a team.
- Strong relationship builder within a matrix organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056