Our client is currently undergoing expansion with several current projects, including infrastructure construction (main roads and dams). They are also a transportation service provider and agricultural businesses trader. These businesses have continually grown during the past 4 years in the Northeast of Thailand. To support the overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role ofFinance and Accounting Manager.
- Leading the Accounting Department in delivering accurate and timely consolidated financial statements forthe group of companies.
- Forecasting cash flow and preparing budgets.
- Developing, managing and implementing processes and procedures for the overall efficient operations of general accounting, revenue audits and accounts payable.
- Setting up the accounting standards and procedures for the group of companies.
- Managing an accounting team consisting of 5-6people.
- Handling monthly/quarterly/yearly closings, including group reportingin line with group policies.
- Monitoring and supervising accounting transactions including AP and AR.
- Handling tax filing, such as withholding tax, VAT and CIT.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reports and analyses.
- Checking and approving company payments.
- Handling legal and tax documents.
- Supporting auditors during year-end audits.
- Liaising with tax advisorsand the Revenue Department.
- Handling ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Aged over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Corporate Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting is required.
- Experience in a construction business is a plus.
- Team leadership abilities and motivational skills.
- Good computer abilities.
- Hardworking, honest, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
- Able to work well under pressure and pay attention to details.