- Being responsible for all accounting functions and controlling activities related to AP, AR, cash flow forecasts and cash management.
- Supervising, managing and controlling all accounting and finance transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Conducting transaction reconciliations and preparing month-end closures, year-end closures, and all related financial reports.
- Overseeing and controlling the reporting activities.
- Being responsible for projections, annual planning and outlook information requests.
- Being responsible for overall management of working capital improvements and cash flow management
- Developing and monitoring internal controls and ensuring that accounting activities are in accordance with legal, government and company policies.
- Implementing global finance policies, procedures and processes to improve effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy of financial information.
- Managing all tax matters, including income tax, tax returns, tax refunds and half-year and year-end tax submissions.
- Leading and supervising the team.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, including auditors, solicitors and bankers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in finance and accounting with IFRS or USGAAP.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting theories, principles and practices with a hands-on work approach.
- Strong sense of initiative, independent and able to evaluate and prioritize issues and situations.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaryvia APPLY NOW