Our client is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of electronic products in the world, with more than 10 subsidiary companies that specialize in both sales and manufacturing.
- Support managerial accounting functions and prepare financial reports.
- Manage operations related to month-end and fiscal year closing.
- Improve utilization of SAP and accounting & finance functions.
- Coordinate with other parties for operational improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or any related field
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting & finance, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Positive attitude, responsible person and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication and problem solving skills