Our client is a leading warehouse and logistics service provider who is currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious candidate for the position of finance and accounting manager.
- Handling a full set of accounting, bookkeeping and tax filing processes.
- Being responsible for cash flow management.
- Preparing internal management reports in a timely manner.
- Handling monthly closing – preparing proper Financial Statements (B/S and P/L) with analysis.
- Preparing business plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing the collection department.
- Supervising 3 subordinates.
- Handling ad hoc projects, as assigned.
- Liaising with Tax Advisors, Lawyers and The Revenue Department.
- Contacting third parties, such as customers, banks and external auditors.
- Aged between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3-5 years at a managerial level.
- At least 3-5 years in Freight forwarder, Logistics or warehouse management.
- Experience of closing a/c and taxation.
- Good English communication skills.
- Experience at a global company is an advantage.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel, Word), E-mail and Internet.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.