Our client is a manufacturer of porcelain insulators for overhead line, substation and precipitator applications. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Being responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly finance & accounting tasks and ensuring the accounting data is recorded accurately and in accordance with Thai & IFRS accounting standards for the reporting of income statement, balance sheet, accounts reconciliation, cash flow forecast and yearly internal reporting package & statutory accounts.
- Ensuringthat management and financial reports are submitted timely, accurately and in accordance with the company's requirements and regulations.
- Ensuring overall foreign exchange risk management is in place.
- Supporting management for business integration of sales and operationsin terms of operation transactions and information analysis.
- Being a business partner with other cross-functions/departments to provide financial analysis, reports and any information for decision making to improve the company’s performance.
- Controlling and managing the company’s resources i.e. fixed assets, inventory control, billing, cost accounting, receivables, payables, revenue recognition and cash flow.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors, tax representative and company secretary for statutory audit reporting, tax filing and annual returns
- Being responsible for data preparation and reports for Board and shareholder meetings
- Developing and recording business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Leading, motivating and coaching to ensure the continual improvement of departmental effectiveness. Launching staff development plans with proper job rotation and contingency plan in place to support the business and reporting needs.
- Being responsible for any other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director
- Aged over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in infrastructure construction (dams, riverbanks, U-turnbridges and overpasses) and in civil engineering.
- CPA is a plus
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Proven record in construction project management.
- Hardworking, honest, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
- Able to work well under pressure and pay attention to details.