Out client is a successful international company with a strong presence in Thailand. With a multi-million THB turnover they are one of the leading companies in their industry. They are now looking for a new Finance and Compliance Manager to join their senior management team. This opportunity is ideal for ambitious individuals who want to challenge themselves and establish their careers in the field of Finance.
- The position will report to the CFO and the main objective will be to assist the company in dealing with high level compliance and tax transactions with the Revenue Department of Thailand.
- Overseeing the Financial Control of the business and working strategically with the CFO to enhance the operation of the company.
- The successful candidate will enhance the accuracy of the reported financial results ensuring that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles, statutory regulations and group requirements.
- The successful candidate will maximize the company’s return on financial assets by establishing and implementing appropriate internal controls, maintaining robust financial practices, policies and procedures.
- The successful candidate will guarantee the compliance of company accounting practices with company compliance policies.
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related field, such as finance, business administration, accounting or economics.
- The successful candidate must have significant senior management experience in managing all key accounting and finance functions and possess a proven track record of leadership and supporting business growth.
- Candidates with experience in a multi-national company, experience at the Big 4 and with knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems are preferred; experience of IPO’s is also advantageous.
- The ideal person will need to be a sound decision maker, effective communicator and be able to handle pressure exceptionally well.
- Excellent English skills in all areas are a must.
- Open to Thai Candidates only.
- Ability to create and execute plans for the maximum benefit of the organization.
Our client will provide the successful candidate with an attractive salary and benefits package and above all a great career opportunity with a successful company.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resumes, stating both current and expected salaries, to email by click " Apply Now " Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056