Salary: 200,000 Baht/month
- Managing and monitoring accounting and finance activities.
- Setting up and implementing the finance policy allied with company policy.
- Monitoring and controlling budget usage and costs.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow and dealing with banking activities.
- Conducting investment analysis and managing risk.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in Accounting or a related field; a Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in manufacturing and costing.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Proactive person with the ability to both identify and find solutions to problems.
Our client offers an exciting challenge to the right candidate, with a strong remuneration package and the ability to grow quickly within the company. We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to Apply Now