Our client is an online gaming and social platform provider. Their features allow gamers to develop buddy lists, chat with friends online and check on game progress and achievements. They are currently looking for a Finance Director.
- Managing all financial and fiscal management responsibilities of the company.
- Providing leadership, advice and coordination in terms of business planning, accounting, finance and budgeting of the company.
- Reporting directly to the CFO.
- Developing and directing the implementation of strategic business and operational plans, projects, programs and systems.
- Creating, coordinating and evaluating accounting and financial programs and supporting the information systems of the company, including budgeting and tax planning.
- Making prompt payment of income tax liabilities to avoid any penalty being imposed.
- Managing operational tax issues.
- Age 37-45 years old.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline.
- At least 13 years of relevant working experience in financial management and business financial analysis.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Thai.